Kei te pēhea koe?
How are you?
Using the Te Whare Tapa Whā wellbeing model by Sir Mason Durie, explore ways to check in and support yourself now and in the days ahead.
Thinking about the last week:
- What are some actions you have carried out to support your own waiora/wellbeing?
- Is there a dimension of your waiora/wellbeing that you would like to give some more attention?
- Which of the four Te Whare Tapa Whā dimensions below do these things/actions relate to?
In the next week:
- think of one thing you would like to do for yourself in each of the four dimensions, or
- choose one activity from each of the four dimensions below that you would like to do.
Four dimensions of the Te Whare Tapa Whā wellbeing model
|Taha hinengaro – mental/emotional||Taha wairua – spiritual|
|Taha whānau – family/relationships||Taha tinana – physical|
Learn more about the Te Whare Tapa Whā model.